Best free Alternative to Norton Ghost for imaging your machines
By Koder at Fri, 01/01/2010 - 19:51
- Point to the Drive Image XML image you had created in an earlier step and click next
- When asked to choose a partition to restore to, choose C: and click next
- Click Next to Start Restore
- You will be presented with a warning that all data will be wiped
- Restore process begins and the progress is shown below. Clcik Finish when done
That's it, the restore process is now complete. You can now reboot the computer and it will have the image restored to it. If you want to share your ideas, any other software of the similar kind that you use, simply want to provide feedback, you can always contact us by leaving us a comment here or by using the Contact Us form.